Yuendumu Bush Tomato Black Tie
BRAND NEW ABORIGINAL DESIGN 100% SILK TIE by Warrina Designs
TIES DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
100% Silk Tie with Authentic Aboriginal Designs.
Design: Yuendumu Bush Tomato by Audrey Napanangka
About the Artist: Audrey was born in 1950 in Yuendumu, a settlement about 370km away from Alice Springs, NT. She grew up in Yeundumu and went through local primary school. Audrey learnt painting from Netta Williams (Napanangka) and by watching tribal elder’s body painting. Both of her parents were good artists. Audrey started painting on canvas in 1986. She exhibited her works in Rome, Venice and other European cities. Some of Audrey’s dreaming are bush tucker (food), witchety grubs, Bush Sultana and Bush tomato.
- 100% Silk Tie inspired from Authentic Aboriginal Art
- Dimension: 9.5cm (at widest point) x 148cm (length)
- These high quality ties are designed in Australia
- Manufactured in Korea
- Resistant to wear and tear
- Item is sent in a beautiful gift box packing. Ideal product to gift on special occassions.
- Stylish Aboriginal Design
This item ships free .