Womens Ceremony Red Tie
BRAND NEW ABORIGINAL DESIGN 100% SILK TIE By Warrina Designs
TIES DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
100% Silk Tie with Authentic Aboriginal Designs.
Design: Women's Ceremony by Netta Williams
About the Artist: Netta is a well-known artist and textile designer. Many of her paintings are in private collections and art galleries. She was born in Yuendumu, Alice Springs in 1952. She has a long streak of artistic backgrounds in her family. Both of her parents were good artists. Her elder sister Audrey Napanangka is a well-known artist. Netta developed her painting skill from body and dance painting.
- 100% Silk Tie inspired from Authentic Aboriginal Art
- Dimension: 9.5cm (at widest point) x 148cm (length)
- These high quality ties are designed in Australia
- Manufactured in Korea
- Resistant to wear and tear
- Item is sent in a beautiful gift box packing. Ideal product to gift on special occassions.
- Stylish Aboriginal Design
This item ships free .